International Conference on
Transforming Academic Libraries : Vision 2030
14, 15 & 16 November 2019
ACADEMIC LIBRARY ASSOCIATION (ALA)
SRI KRISHNA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
VANKATRAM LEARNING CENTRE
|ICTAL 2030||CALL FOR PAPERS||REGISTRATION||BROCHURE|
|ABOUT SKCET||ACADEMIC LIBRARY ASSOCIATION (ALA)||COMMITTEES||SPONSORS||AWARDS|
About the College
Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology (SKCET) is the most sought after Institution among the premier technical institutions in South India. With two decades of establishment since 1998, the Institution has marched towards the pinnacle of glory through its remarkable achievements in the field of engineering education. It is an Autonomous Institution, Accredited by NBA and has been offered ‘A’ Grade (3.42 out of 4 scale) by NAAC for its academic excellence.
· MHRD - NIRF Ranking 2019: Ranked at 97th position in engineering colleges category at all India level
· Clean and Green campus with national level 2nd Rank in MHRD Swachhata Ranking
· SKCET has 12 Centres of Excellence with leading industries and premier institutions.
· The College is one of the 28 prestigious nodal centers across India chosen by MHRD to host ‘Smart India Hackathon 2017, 2018 and 2019 consecutively. 4 Smart India Hackathon national award winning teams during 2019 are SKCETians.
· SKCET has been identified by NAAC to mentor 10 non-accredited institutions to support its goal of accrediting all colleges in India by 2022.
· The Institution is the Nodal Centre to conduct the NPTEL examinations
· SKCET has been chosen as the nodal centre by IIT Bombay for spoken tutorial project of MHRD and one among 8 partner Institutions of AICTE across the nation for FDP programs.
· The Institution is accredited by DSIR with SIRO recognition.
· Smart classrooms with interactive boards for e-learning.
· 24x7 Virtual Google Classrooms to keep you on track with the curriculum
· Wi-Fi enabled digital campus
· Dream company offers with a highest package of 28 LPA
· Campus-Corporate connect initiatives
· Industry sponsored Centres of Excellence
· Foreign language proficiency programmes
· International tours for students to Malaysia, Dubai, Singapore etc.,
· Nodal centre for MHRD Innovation Cell
· International and national internship for students